Main new features that would benefit Chess users are:
* tablebase hits, selective depth and nps can be shown in Engine Output.
* Clicking moves in the Edit Book window plays them, and moves can be added to the book by playing them.
* The Evaluation Graph can be switched to differential mode ('Blunder Graph').
* Bulk saving of all selected games from a PGN database is possible, to create a new one.
* Setting up positions is made much easier by providing a 'pallette' board showing every piece once, and having a copy as well as move function for the pieces.
* The possibility to cut short engine-engine games based on scorpio bitbase probing.
* The clock times are saved as PGN comment in unfinished games, and restored when they are reloaded, making it easier to adjourn games.