Name: Chesster Fritz
- Blunder alert — lets you know when you make a mistake.
- Pause clock — lets you temporarily stop the game if you are interrupted.
- Resizable board — make the board and pieces bigger or smaller to fit your screen.
- Interactive analysis — have the engine analyze a position and find the best move.
You can move pieces while the engine is analyzing.
- Analyze specified moves.
- Engine output — view the sequence of moves calculated by the engine.
- Change engine settings — get the most out of the engine by tuning its settings.
- PGN viewer with annotations and support for Recursive Annotation Variations.
- Edit annotations; delete a varation; promote a variation.
- Ability to create your own opening book.